Starfleet.ca is the personal website of one Canadian STAR TREK fan, hosting articles, tutorials, and photo shoots related to Starfleet uniforms from STAR TREK: The Original Series (TOS).
Now more than fifty years later, high-definition video and dedicated fans have enabled an incredible resurgence of information about William Ware Theiss' original costume designs.
Our primary mission is to create a library of information for anyone researching TOS-era Starfleet uniforms: contributing to the ongoing analysis, linking to useful resources, and enabling Trekkers to construct and enjoy quality replica uniforms that are more "screen-accurate" than ever before!
- Stardate 2101.15 - New article up: Ratings and Enlisted Men!
- Stardate 2007.30 - New article up: Pilot Uniforms - Insignia!
- Stardate 2006.20 - New article up: Shirts vs Tunics!
- Stardate 2005.18 - Updated article: Court Martial Bell!
- Stardate 1909.30 - New page added: STAR TREK Episodes!
- Stardate 1908.18 - Galleries systems are now functional!
- More News & Updates...
This site is not affiliated in any way with CBS Studios Inc. or the STAR TREK franchise, and is a non-commercial enterprise that does not sell merchandise of any kind.